Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Salt for Life!

I can now say after my two week no salt journey that I feel I have arrived. It was not easy because at first my food tasted very bland even though I used a generous amount of herbs to the dishes. Until Eat To Live I did not know how dangerous salt is. I think maybe that doctors don’t even approach people to take it out of their diet because if you eat processed food ninety percent of it is already in there. There are very few people in this country that do not eat food with labels so I am sure they have given up. I do think that I do feel better now. If I can do it anybody can do it because I was in love with my salt. Even now when I eat cold firm tofu I will dip it in a vinegar based sauce and it is just fine. Give up the salt to save your blood vessels and extend your quality of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment but rude or mean comments will be deleated by author.